SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will meet electronically, via Zoom, to hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, May 14, 2020, at the time specified below. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, May 14, 2020
To participate in the Board meeting, join the Zoom webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88230862726
To listen by phone only, dial 1-301-715-8592, meeting ID 882 3086 2726
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and Public Input
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email email@example.com by 12:00pm on Thursday, May 14, 2020. If you would like to interact with the Board, please the Public Comment Instructions.
- 6:10PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 4/14/20 and 4/16/2020
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:15PM – Review of 1st quarter 2020 financial report
- 6:20PM – Discussion and possible approval of agreement with Ecology Bridge LLC for wetland mitigation and noxious week management
- 6:30PM – Discussion and possible approval of agreement with Blacktop Paving LLC for 2020 crack seal and seal coat services
- 6:40PM – Discussion and possible approval of splashpad resurfacing contract
- 6:50PM – Discussion and possible approval of the Fieldhouse track replacement contract
- 7:00PM – Discussion of the District’s Capital project budget and schedule
- 7:30PM – Questions on department updates
- 7:45PM – Updates from District committees
- 8:00PM – Director comments
- 8:15PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 8:30PM – Closed session: Personnel (Board members log into separate electronic meeting)
- 9:00PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, presenters, and members of the public may attend by electronic means, using Zoom. Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.