SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will meet electronically, via Zoom, to hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, January 14, 2021, at the time specified below. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, January 14, 2021
To participate in the Board meeting, join the Zoom webinar at
To listen by phone only, dial 1-669-900-9128, meeting ID 851 7168 4541
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and Public Input
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on Thursday, January 14, 2021. If you would like to interact with the Board, please the Public Comment Instructions.
- 6:10PM – Election of 2021 District officers
- 6:15PM – Establishment of SBSRD ad hoc and standing committees
- 6:30PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 12/10/2020
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:35PM – Discussion and possible approval of authorized signers for the District’s accounts with Zions Bank and Utah Public Treasurers’ Investment Fund
- 6:40PM – Discussion and possible approval of 2020 audit engagement letter with Greg Ogden, CPA
- 6:45PM – Discussion and possible approval of COVID-19 Leave Policy extension
- 6:50PM – Discussion of proposed revisions to the Personnel, Operations, and District policies
- 7:05PM – Questions on department updates
- 7:20PM – Updates from District committees
- 7:35PM – Director comments
- 7:50PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 8:05PM – Closed session: Property Acquisition
- 8:30PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, and other attendees, shall attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.
Consistent with provisions of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act, Utah Code Ann. §54-2-207(4), the Chair of the Administrative Control Board (the “Board”) of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District has issued a written determination supporting Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District’s decision to convene electronic meetings of the Board without a physical anchor location. Due to the health and safety risks related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and considering public health orders limiting in-person gatherings, members of the public should not attend Board meetings in person. However, members of the public are invited and encouraged to view and participate in the Board’s electronic meetings as described in the Memorandum entitled Determination Regarding Electronic Meetings Without an Anchor Location, dated January 5, 2021.