SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 10, 2021, at the time specified below. The meeting will be held electronically, via Zoom, and at the anchor location of 5715 Trailside Drive, Park City, UT 84098. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, June 10, 2021
To attend the Board meeting, join the Zoom meeting at
To join by phone, dial 1-669-900-9128, meeting ID 894 1531 3515
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and Public Input
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email email@example.com by 12:00pm on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
- 6:10PM – Public Hearing: Proposed revisions of the District Fee Schedule
Discussion and possible approval of changes to the District Fee Schedule
- 6:30PM – Review and approval of the 2020 annual financial report presented by Greg Ogden, CPA
- 6:40PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 5/13/2021
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:45PM – Review of 1st Quarter 2021 financial report
- 7:00PM – Request to approve proposed 2021 property tax rates for Operations & Maintenance and Debt Service
- 7:10PM – 2020 Fraud Risk Assessment presentation
- 7:20PM – Director’s update
- 7:35PM – Updates from District committees
- 7:50PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 8:05PM – Closed session: Personnel
- 8:20PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, and other attendees, shall attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present. The anchor location for purposes of the electronic meeting is the Trailside Administrative Office, 5715 Trailside Drive, Park City, UT, 84098.