SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, May 12, 2022, at the time specified below. The meeting will be held electronically and at 5715 Trailside Drive, Park City, UT 84098. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, May 12, 2022
To participate in the Board meeting, join the Zoom meeting at
To listen by phone, dial 1-669-900-9128, meeting ID 857 7918 3389
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and public input for any matter not on the Agenda
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email email@example.com by 12:00pm on Thursday, May 12, 2022.
- 6:15PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 4/7/2022
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:20PM – Review of 1st quarter 2022 financial report
- 6:30PM – Discussion and possible approval of Change Order for Trailside East Construction Project
- 6:40PM – Discussion and possible approval of Capital Replacement Purchase – 2022 ASV RT65 Skid Loader
- 6:50PM – Discussion and possible approval of revisions to the District Personnel Policies
- 7:05PM – Director’s update
- 7:20PM – District committee updates
- 7:40PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 7:55PM – Closed session: Personnel
- 8:25PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, and other attendees, may attend by electronic means using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present. The anchor location for purposes of the electronic meeting is the Trailside Administrative Office at 5715 Trailside Drive, Park City, UT, 84098.