SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will meet electronically, via Zoom, to hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, July 9, 2020, at the time specified below. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, July 9, 2020
To participate in the Board meeting, join the Zoom webinar at
To listen by phone only, dial 1-669-900-9128, meeting ID 824 8208 2703; Password 174050
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and Public Input
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on Thursday, July 9, 2020. If you would like to interact with the Board, please the Public Comment Instructions.
- 6:10PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 6/11/20 and 6/25/20
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:15PM – Discussion and possible approval of The Fieldhouse track replacement contract
- 6:25PM – Discussion and possible approval of goat grazing contract
- 6:35PM – Discussion of the draft Strategic Action Plan
- 7:35PM – Questions on department updates
- 7:50PM – Updates from District committees
- 8:05PM – Director comments
- 8:20PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 8:35PM – Closed session: Personnel
- 9:05PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, and other attendees, shall attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.