SNYDERVILLE BASIN SPECIAL RECREATION DISTRICT
Public notice is hereby given that the Administrative Control Board of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District will meet electronically, via Zoom, to hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, April 15, 2021, at the time specified below. All times listed are general in nature and are subject to change by the Board Chair.
DATE: Thursday, April 15, 2021
To participate in the Board meeting, join the Zoom meeting at
To listen by phone only, dial 1-669-900-9128, meeting ID 882 0229 6451
- 6:00PM – Call to Order and Public Input
- If you wish to submit comments to the Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- 6:10PM – Consent Agenda
- Request to approve minutes from 3/11/2021
- Request to approve the prior month’s expenditures
- 6:15PM – Discussion and possible approval of Board Treasurer and authorized signer for the District’s accounts with Zions Bank
- 6:25PM – Discussion and possible approval of contract to repair and resurface courts at Trailside Park
- 6:35PM – Discussion and possible approval of full warranty purchase for air condensing unit at The Fieldhouse
- 6:45PM – Trails and Open Space Short-Term Access Improvement Plan update
- 7:10PM – Director’s update
- 7:30PM – Updates from District committees
- 7:45PM – Board member comments and review of action items
- 8:00PM – Closed session: Personnel
- 8:15PM – Adjourn
Members of the Board, and other attendees, shall attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.
Consistent with provisions of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act, Utah Code Ann. §54-2-207(4), the Chair of the Administrative Control Board (the “Board”) of the Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District has issued a written determination supporting Snyderville Basin Special Recreation District’s decision to convene electronic meetings of the Board without a physical anchor location. Due to the health and safety risks related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and considering public health orders limiting in-person gatherings, members of the public should not attend Board meetings in person. However, members of the public are invited and encouraged to view and participate in the Board’s electronic meetings as described in the Memorandum entitled Determination Regarding Electronic Meetings Without an Anchor Location, dated April 1, 2021.