Big Thanks to Our Park Ambassadors
Basin Recreation’s Park Ambassador Program is comprised of an all-volunteer group that promotes community stewardship and facilitates essential communication between the Park City and Snyderville Basin residents and Basin Recreation. We are encouraged by the success of this program as it shows just how much our community cares about the area parks, trails and public events.
Volunteers help Basin Recreation by:
- Patrolling the parks and reporting any issues.
- Volunteering at fun events like the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Santa at The Fieldhouse, Celebrate the Spirits Trick-or-Treat Fun Run, and the StART of Summer Color Run.
- Placing signage on trails and taking surveys of trails users.
- Promoting Basin Recreation’s youth and adult programs.
- Teaching, coaching and helping with various sports.
The entire Staff at Basin Recreation appreciates the efforts of our volunteers. It is through volunteer assistance that we can grow and improve our offerings. If you would like to be a Park Ambassador, applications for 2018 are being accepted now.