The Splash Pad is OPEN daily from 11am-7pm. Thanks to a generous Summit County RAP Recreation Tax Grant, please enjoy the new slip resistance, impact absorption tile system by Lifefloor.
Safety Protocols for the Splash Pad
– Face coverings/face shields are not required on or around the Splash Pad. Should you need to use the locker room/restrooms in the facility, a face covering/face shield is required.
– Social distancing of at least six feet is required on or around the Splash Pad.
– The Splash Pad area (including spectators) is limited to 49 people. Should attendance exceed this limit, face coverings/face shields are required.
– Staff will clean and sanitize area tables and chairs every hour.
– Please follow the posted rules for the safety and enjoyment of others.
Promising hours of family fun, The Fieldhouse offers a 3,300 square foot splash pad, complete with 11 interactive features. Let the little ones run wild while you look on from seating around the splash pad. We are proud of the water quality which includes chlorine and UV sanitizing with a sand-filtered recirculating water system.
This amenity, the only one of its kind in Park City, is FREE to the community. Also feel free to use The Fieldhouse restrooms at no charge. The splash pad is open from Memorial Day weekend through the last weekend of September (weather permitting), 7 days a week from 11am-7pm.
Please see the Conditions of Use for a full set of rules for the splash pad. Note that there is no lifeguard on duty. Children under 14 should not use the splash pad without adult supervision and appropriate swim wear is required. Help us keep this fantastic amenity open for years to come by ensuring your children take care of the features. Children not toilet trained must wear a water resistant diaper and waterproof swimwear.
If you want to host your next party at the splash pad, we have a party room immediately adjacent available for rental for $35/hour which accommodates 30 people. We do not rent the splash pad itself.
Questions? Please contact The Fieldhouse Front Desk at (435) 655-0999.